fredag 9 februari 2018

Will I Do A Review Of Fifty Shades Freed ?

Hello everyone!

It is almost Valentines Day, and you know what that means. It is time for another Fifty Shades sequel that is called....Fifty Shades Of A Third Grey Shade ? Well almost, if you were to correct it. Anyway, Fifty Shades Freed is running in cinemas worldwide. So i have been asked, will i review Fifty Shades Freed ?

Um...no...!

So why not? Well, i would not want to waste my time writing about a film i know is shit. I choosed not to see Fifty Shades Darker, since i wasted my time watching the first Fifty Shades Of Grey. So how can i know this final film is that bad ?

Easy answer, it is Fifty Shades, that´s all you need to know.

So sorry girls worldwide, you won´t see me do any review of Fifty Shades Freed. I would not even do one if i was paid to do one ( maybe if i got a lap dance from Kim Basinger, but that´s another story ). I suggest you check out The Florida Project in cinemas instead ( actually have premiere in Sweden this weekend, so run to the cinema swedes and see a real quality film called The Florida Project ).

New reviews of other films are coming soon, so keep your eyes open, and i will see you soon everyone worldwide. Thanks for reading my movie reviews, i really appreciate it.

Cheers from Daniel

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar