onsdag 7 juli 2021

In Memory Of Richard Donner, I Will Review His 1978 Classic Superman This Summer

Cheers everyone!

By now I am pretty sure that movie fans worldwide have heard the tragic news about legendary director Richard Donner. The man who gave us the Lethal Weapon franchise,  The Goonies, The Omen, Ladyhawke, and many other wonderful films. He is no longer with us, and I want to show my respect to him, through his wonderful work as a director in Hollywood. So I will be doing a special review in memory of Richard Donner. 

The film i have chosen to review is not only a classic, but one of the most beloved films in Richard Donner's career, and that is the 1978 film Superman, with legendary actors Christopher Reeve, Gene Hackman, Marlon Brando, Ned Beatty and Margot Kidder. A film that continue to charm audiences worldwide, and I have not seen it in at least 15 years, so im actually really positive about watching this film again. 

I plan to publish a review of Superman in August, so if you are excited to read my review, you know it will be published in August for sure. New reviews coming up this month so stay tuned, and looking forward to give you some good reviews this summer. 

Cheers from Daniel 

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar