tisdag 29 juli 2014

A special thanks to my readers

I have noticed lately that i have more readers than usual on Daniels Super Sexy Movie Reviews.

So i would like to thank you all, no matter what country you live in, for reading my movie reviews. I continue to write reviews, as long as you enjoy this movie review blog. I have many more movie reviews coming up before summer ends, and i try to review different genres. I have had quite many requests about the old Facebook page in the same name as this blog. That page have not been active for years, so you won´t read anything fresh in there. Instead, i will continue to write in here, and post fresh movie reviews when i have time to sit down and write.

Thanks for the support, and i hope you continue to enjoy my movie review blog page.


Cheers from Daniel

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar