onsdag 30 januari 2013

Daniel Answer A Fans Questions

A fan of my movie blog send me a few questions on facebook, so i thought i should answer them.

1. How did you come up with the title to your movie review page ?

Good question, actually i borrowed some influences from a South Park episode, where Cartman and his friends did a School News tv programme called Super Sexy Action News.  As i had plans of making a movie review page, i thought to myself, i have to have a title that makes no sense at all. Because honestly, there is nothing sexy about my movie reviews, that´s why it fit perfect to my style of a movie review page, nothing needs to make any sense at all.

2. You write in a special way, not afraid to say what you think, are you afraid someone might see this offensive personally ?

Not at all, the only time i had someone angry at me was when i posted my Twilight reviews, some fans did not appreciate my words, but i honestly dont care. If i am going to write what i think, i do that, and its not personal against anyone who enjoys those movies. Movie reviews are supposed to be written by your own mind, what you feel and think. Otherwise it wont be a personal movie reviews page.

3. Have you ever thought about working as a movie reviewer for a news paper or a magazine ?

It would be fun, but then i would have to write more elegant than i do now. I don´t think they would be so happy of my style, since i don´t always use nice words. But if i had the chance, i would try it, if someone did like my movie reviews


Thank you so much for these questions. I am not going to say who you are for personal reasons, but if anyone out there wish to ask me more, just send me questions, or even comment if you wish.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar