fredag 2 januari 2015

Lets get back on the road movie lovers !

A new year, a hell of a lot of new movies to write reviews about. 

It is always fun to see what a new year will offer, hopefully some really good highlights that might surprise us. I am starting to write on this years first movie review, so i realise that I have many releases ahead of me to check out. I will continue to write reviews from both box office hits,  box office flops and smaller independent films. Some releases from last year will be reviewed along the way, so if you are hoping for a certain title,  keep your eyes open. I will try and mix all kinds of genres as usual . Thanks everyone for enjoying my movie reviews,  and yes it is true,  i am Swedens Oldest Virgin. 

Cheers from Daniel 

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar