måndag 18 januari 2016

Life Itself , a documentary that gives film critics inspiration.

Hi everyone!

Daniel here again , but this is not an ordinary review. In fact, i wanted to recommend a documentary film called Life Itself , that i watched on Netflix. It is the story about Chicagos legendary film critic Roger Ebert and how he became one of the most loved film critics of all time. 

For me personally, this documentary film gave me hope. Since i have been writing movie reviews for many years, its nice to see a true artist in work , before he left us. 

I can still remember when i started writing movie reviews on paper, without any computer, just a pencil and paper. My mother read my work and said :- Promise me that you will write more reviews. And i did hold that promise, and i will never stop. After all, i write the best movie review blog of Sweden.

So please check out Life Itself on Netflix. Movie critics is very important that will live on, and Roger Ebert inspired many of us.

Cheers from Daniel  

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar