måndag 28 mars 2016

I have a feeling........

Yes, it is me, Daniel, your favourite movie critic of Sweden!

And i am here to tell you, i have been warned about a new film. A film that took around 14 years to make. I am talking about the sequel My Big Fat Greek Wedding 2.

Some people are saying it is so bad, they wanted to leave the theatre, and i have a feeling that there might be a good reason for that. Main actor Nina Vardalos had a huge hit with the first film in 2002, but this time she might have taken this too far. I watched the trailer, just to get a glimpse, and it really does look awful. Remember how you felt after watching Saving Christmas with Kirk Cameron ? I have a feeling we could be experiencing something similar here. It looks colorful, fluffy and very melodramatic , a combination that instantly gives you a red card. My wife want to see this film, so i would not be surprised if she wants to see it in a theatre. I better prepare myself with a whisky bottle, and see how long i can last in the theatre chair, it might be one of those demonic moments, no one want to experience.

Thanks for every single reader worldwide, you all kick ass, and i love you all.

Cheers from Daniel

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar