måndag 25 april 2016

I made a mistake

Hi everyone worldwide ! 

I need to talk about something. Some of you might have read my review of London Has Fallen. Now, at the time i saw it in the cinema it was not doing very good with the box office numbers. But when it arrived in chinese theatres, everything changed. London Has Fallen have made about 50,870,000 million dollars  ( so far ) in China and is still going strong. In total worldwide numbers are about 189,161,90 million dollars. That means it is going to break Olympus Has Fallen in box office numbers.

So i admit that i was wrong. London Has Fallen is now a box office success. I also said in my review that we probably wont see Gerard Butler and Aaron Eckhart back together again. But with these unexpected numbers, i understand that we might see a third film in the future.

New reviews on the way this week, until then take care and support B movies.

Cheers from Daniel 

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar