söndag 11 februari 2018

Congratulations Tony Brandtehagen

Cheers everyone worldwide!

Sometimes i get questions from my readers, and i like to show my respect to my fans of this movie review blog. Now, a Swedish man named Tony Brandtehagen made it very clear, how much he loves movies with Hugh Grant. He asked me if it would be possible to write a review on one of his films. 

I have some good news Tony, i will write a review on his latest upcoming film A Very English Scandal. I know how much Hugh Grant means to you, i noticed that you have seen Four Weddings And A Funeral more than 15 times. I must say, you could be the biggest Hugh Grant fan in Sweden.

So congratulations Tony, i will write a review of A Very English Scandal as soon as it has been released. 

To all my readers worldwide, i am posting new movie reviews very soon. 

Cheers from Daniel

1 kommentar: