måndag 20 augusti 2018

In September, Get Ready For My Review Of Sharknado 6

Cheers everyone!

This is Daniel, the amazing movie critic that loves all of my readers worldwide. Yesterday was the premiere of Sharknado 6 on SyFy. And this is the final movie of the Sharknado franchise, that have made me the man i am today. Sharknado made me realize what life is all about, and i learned that tornados with sharks is the real answer to the Sweden Election 2018, that takes place on September 9. What does the Swedish election have to do with Sharknado ? Sweden needs Sharknado more than ever, so this is why my movie review of Sharknado 6 will be very important for the upcoming Swedish election. 

I am planning to see Sharknado 6 soon, and write a review of the film sometime during September. Because i know this will be a sad goodbye, to a franchise that made me feel more loved than ever. New movie reviews are on the way this week, so have patience and you will be able to enjoy my latest reviews by the end of this week. 

Thank you to all my readers worldwide for being so positive and friendly about my reviews. 

Cheers from Daniel

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar