fredag 19 augusti 2022

The End Of Summer, A Break From Reviews!

Cheers everyone!

So you might have noticed that I published more reviews than planned this summer. And to be honest i did that for my readers, because I know you appreciate reading my reviews. I tried to mix it up with different kinds of films, so people would get a chance to see different categories. Since summer is coming to an end, i plan to take a break from writing movie reviews. I might return at some point this late autumn / early winter?  I guess we will have to see, no plans made so far. But there are plenty of reviews to read published this summer, so if you have not read them all, i highly recommend you to check them out. And if any director, film producer, actor, or anyone working in the film industry want me to review their film, feel welcome to contact me on Facebook under the name Daniel Jansson ( my real name ) from Sweden. 

4 more reviews will be published before August ends, so be on the lookout for those. Enjoy the last days of summer, and I shall see you all at some point. And remember, if anyone asks where you find Swedens best movie review blog, you know what to tell them. 

Cheers from Daniel!

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar