måndag 31 augusti 2015

Everybody loves The Asylum films......right ?

Greetings everyone.

Thank you all for reading my reviews this summer, and i hope you enjoyed yourselves. Since autumn is coming around the corner, i suggest we kick things off with some fresh reviews. I will post a new review today, once it is finished.

Now, for some other information.

Since i know that 3 million Swedes watched Sharknado Marathon on Channel 9 this summer, i realise that you might want to read some more reviews from the same company that gave us this film. The Asylum of course, the film studio that makes sure quality films are made.

I will write 2 reviews on the following films.

2-Headed Shark Attack
3-Headed Shark Attack

I realise that SVT sport reporter André Pops will be very pleased about this, so i am happy to please him.

There are more ordinary film reviews coming this september, so be patient. But until later on, keep on supporting my Indiegogo campaign Coreys Angels Sweden Tour, the best campaign in history, and thanks for reading my reviews.

Cheers from Daniel

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar