tisdag 3 juli 2018

How A Remake Of Road House Would Work

Greetings all my readers !

I have been suggesting to Warner Bros for a long time, how a remake of the classic Patrick Swayze movie Road House would work. My suggestion was that the cast would include Vin Diesel and legendary action star Michael Dudikoff in some of the roles. Now i have another suggestion to Warner Bros. My suggestion is to have wonderful actor Reine Swart in one of the roles. She did an amazing performance in the horror movie The Lullaby, a film you should experience. I know that legendary action star Michael Dudikoff is interested in being a part of a Road House remake. I hope this could become reality, and that everyone appreciate my vision. Hopefully we will see a worthy remake with a wonderful cast. Have a great summer everyone and new reviews are coming next week. 

Cheers from Daniel

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar