måndag 23 juli 2018

I Am So Excited About The Movie Bohemian Rhapsody

Cheers all my wonderful movie readers.

I recently watched the 2nd trailer for the new movie Bohemian Rhapsody, and i have to say, lead actor Rami Malek looks superb in the role as Queen´s legendary singer Freddie Mercury. If the movie is as good as the trailer, i think we could have a film that especially Queen fans will love. One of the reasons why this movie means so much to me, is because i grew up with Queen´s music, and collected all their albums, VHS concerts, posters on my walls, i was a huge Queen fan. So the film Bohemian Rhapsody lands in theatres worldwide this autumn, and i guarantee that i will write a review on this film.

Freddie Mercury will always be one of the greatest singers of all time, and i really hope this film will give us a powerful image of his personality, his personal life, and why he was loved by millions of fans worldwide.

Are you also excited about Bohemian Rhapsody as i am ? Then be sure to read my review of the film, coming after the premiere this autumn.

I have more movie reviews on the way, and i would like to thank all my readers for reading my reviews, you are the best.

Cheers from Daniel

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar