torsdag 27 december 2018

A Personal Thank You

Cheers everyone!

Daniel here, getting ready for a new exciting movie year in 2019. But i have something i have to do, before i publish my final mvoie review of 2018. You see, this year meant a lot to me because something completely unexpected happened that have never happened before. A couple of official Facebook movie pages, including one actress, published my movie reviews online. And when i saw this, i was so happy that i did not know what to say. This made my year very special, and i would like to say thank you to the following movies for publishing my work online, including a personal thank you also to a wonderful actress.

To the following movies, thank you from the bottom of my heart for publishing my reviews this year.

Dead Shack

Death Kiss

Dead Squad: Temple Of The Undead

And at last i want to especially thank you actress Reine Swart from the movie The Lullaby, who was the first one to publish my review this year.

To every single one out there, both who made these films, actors and movie teams, i really appreciate your support. I look forward to see you all making new movies, and i would gladly review them if you want me to.

This weekend i am publishing my last review for the year, a 10 Years Anniversary Review Of Doomsday. So everyone have a great New Years Eve, enjoy your holidays with loved ones and family. And i will see you in 2019 with fresh movie reviews.

Cheers from Daniel

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar